Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Sunday, October 16, 2005,
i am in love with jay once more.><okay i admit edison chen is more yan dao.BUT.jay is better in other aspects.fwahahahhs.SONGS!i need songs.i want songs!all my songs on my wmp gone le.thanks to the reformattin.so ppl, if you don mind,please do send me some songs.XIE XIE!CHAM LIAO LAH.wa bo lui lahhs.tmr going orchard some more.donnoe buy what shit there man.i am left with friggin plus minus 6o bucks.i cant spend 5o bucks.for my rebondin.i`m left with 1o bucks.heaven with it.CHING!!i go your house babysit with you lah.then can earn 5o bucks every month.and i be your dad`s gan nu er lahhs.then can get more pocket money.lolllls.ching, dan.i`ll TRY not to be late tmr lahs.hees.dan ah.ching says she`ll bring a chair along with her.and sit outside your doorwayjust to wait for you.hahahhhs.it`s cme paper tmr~i am a good citizen.don puke. xDhuiyi!i have weird eyes and mouth tooo.hahahh.ooooh.i`m gonna learn drumsand YANG QIN!!candice is gonna teach me.for FREE.=xxthank you candice!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |